FREE MARKETING EVALUATION
Tenfold Growth Ltd based in London has helped dozens of its clients in this regard
with its free marketing model evaluation and subsequent observations and recommendations.
Then how can you be so careless with your business when so much is at stake in financial and personal terms on your business?
You hire a company or new in-house specialist to do some sort of digital marketing for your business and think that it is enough and future proof.
This is a wrong approach as your competitors can easily outpace and outscore your marketing efforts.
You need a constant or at least a frequent appraisal of your marketing efforts to make the necessary changes when and where required.
We can carry out an unbiased overview of the performance of the marketing efforts of your business.
We do this with the help of a free audit of your digital marketing strategy. It is like checking the health of your marketing program and the results that you are getting from it.
This unbiased evaluation of your marketing strategy will be an eye-opener for you as you will realize what mistakes you have committed and what we can do to improve the performance of your marketing efforts.
Take The First Step Toward Your Business Growth Here:
Get a fast, free website audit
Enter Your URL Below to Get Full In-depth SEO Report & Digital Marketing Audit with tips.
Let’s Talk About Your Business!
Here is a checklist of parameters on which marketing experts of Tenfold Growth Ltd will carry out a free audit of your marketing program:
- We review the results of SEO and paid marketing efforts
- We carry out a detailed assessment of website design, its structure, salient features, and its functionality
- We analyze your advertisement, its content and the content on the landing pages where this add takes visitors to
- We come up with effective marketing strategies to improve the rate of return
- We point out the flaws in the current marketing plan with the aspects where money has been wasted.
If you could find us one way or another it doesn’t mean your competitor couldn’t.
Compliance: Equality Act 2010, ADA, WCAG 2.1, WCAG 2.0, Section 508, EN 301549, AODA, CVAA, ATAG, UNE 139803:2012, RGAA 3, GDPR, JIS X 8341